In support of our aim to ensure organisations adopting Microsoft Azure are making the most of their investment, we’ve created our Azure Health Check Service. We will engage one of our Cloud Solutions Architects who will work closely with you to gain an in-depth understanding of your current Azure configuration. In doing so, they will identify the resources you’re utilising and make recommendations based upon Microsoft best practice (and our real-world experience). They’ll also identify any opportunities to take advantage of efficiencies, scaling and resiliency that the flexibility of Azure provides.
The Health Check answers the following questions that we
are often asked by our customers:
- Is my current
implementation correct for my current requirements?
- Is my current
estate suitable for scaling in the future?
- Am I secure?
- Am I able to
recover from a disaster?
- Are there efficiencies I'm not aware of that can help lower costs?
In order to answer them thoroughly, we perform the following:
1. Review and understand the existing deployment and planned platform utilisation, including growth aspirations and potential cost savings :
- Perform resource, platform and dependency audit
- Discover resource usage, sizing and current capacity
- Review availability, scaling, automation and resiliency features utilised against what is required
- Analyse the Security status of the estate
- Review the status of the Failover\Fallback and Backup\Restore implementation
- Identify areas where value can be increased, costs can be saved, while maintaining or improving the quality of service
2. Comprehensive report detailing the results and improvement plan against each of the key areas - best practice, security, resource and platform recommendations
3. Azure certified architect debrief, reviewing report results and recommendations
4. Option of on-going consultancy to implement recommendations and remediate issues.
Once your order is placed, you will be contacted by a member of our Technical Account Management team to scope your requirement.